Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Social Network(ing)

I've been having fun posting on Instagram and Vine.  Both can be linked to facebook, so cross-posting is very easy.  Vine is like the video version of twitter.  You can only post short videos with minimal editing capabilities, then people can view them as a loop.  I like the hashtag search in instagram and the ability to also post a photo to facebook at the same time.  I subscribe to the "picture's worth a thousand words" mentality and would rather show people what I'm up to.
Here are my links to follow me on Vine and instagram   -both have free apps for your phone.  A lot of my family and friends are far from home, some haven't been to Corvallis or Philomath yet, so sharing pictures is a great way for them to see the kids growing up, and what life is like in rural Oregon.

No comments: